Our direct-to-home service supports an ever-increasing range of therapies and life-saving, critical drugs, which in general get delivered within a 24 hour period – sometimes same day – throughout the world.
We can offer:
- Dedicated patient coordinators, experienced in patient and client liaison
- Patients telephoned 48 hours before delivery day where possible
- Patient approved delivery windows
- Patient familiarity – we aim to ensure that all your deliveries are made by the same driver
- Unsuccessful deliveries always kept in correct temperature controlled conditions
- Specific consignment tracking of delivery times
- Confidential proof of deliveries for home delivery patients
- Traceability for product recalls
- Drivers contactable throughout the day
- Return service for faulty pumps etc.
- Dangerous Goods service for packing and shipping of medical ancillaries, such as antiseptic wipes etc.
- Temperature-controlled packaging available for use
- Simple, analogue temperature data loggers available for use by patients without access to computers for downloading data
- International paperwork, e.g. shipping invoices, can by raised by our offices
- Partnerships with airlines used to ensure consignments fly as booked and no delays for critical shipments