Pharmafreight UK now holds its own MHRA Wholesale Dealer’s Authorisation (WDA), allowing it to store medicines and related products at its warehouse at London Heathrow. The site is fully compliant with the GDP requirements, with its key features as follows:
- Over 400+ Euro pallet positions available
- Storage at both +2 to 8’C and +15 to +25’C
- Smaller LabCold fridges for product pack storage
- Fully temperature-controlled warehouse
- Continuous temperature monitoring system in place
- Storage, pick-and-pack services available
- CCTV, Police-linked alarm
- Fire alarm system
- Short-term contracts available
- Fully temperature-mapped facilities
- Audits welcomed
- Large variety of storage options, including state-of-the-art chilled/temperate facilities.
Our overseas partners can also offer a variety of GDP-compliant storage solutions, depending on a client’s requirements. Please ask us about these today!